The Hustisya Natin project together with its local area coordinators around the Philippines did a series of trainings, from April to June 2017, on how to monitor the performance of the court using the toolkit developed by the Ateneo Human Rights Center.
The trainings mainly focused on educating members of civil society organizations, members of the academe, and law students about court monitoring and budget advocacy.
List of areas (click each area to see individual reports):
- Baguio City
- De La Salle University in Manila
- Naga City, Bicol
- Puerto Princesa City, Palawan
- University of the East in Manila
- Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
- Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental
- Iloilo City, Iloilo
- Tacloban City, Leyte